- MMadisonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely
I ordered a small. I love ADEIRLINA dresses though I feel they’re a bit over priced for the material used and how thin they are (if they’re white they’re see through) but I have made multiple purchases from this brand because I love their designs. I have a more in depth review on my YouTube channel! YouTube & Instagram: @YourFavoriteMadison
Bust 34 inches B/C
Waist 27 inches
Hip 36 inches
Ordered a size small - form fitting
- KDKimberly D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsLove it but big on me :(
I love this dress so much! I am super petite so the XS is still too big. I wish they had an XXS option! I’m 5’0 and 105 lbs! My measurements are 30, 23, 36 for reference!
- EGEmily G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsCute!
I think that they lied about their shipping. It stated on their product page (as per screenshot) 'ships the next day' and didn't. It seems however, that this was updated. I'm glad, so other customers don't expect this! Otherwise, the dress was just like the pictures and worked great for my engagement shoot. It is a bit itchy though.
- MSMadison S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsPrincess
I love this dress. It is very firm fitting. The length is lovely as it goes up a bit on the sides of the hips but long in the front and back which gives me comfort. It is form fitting with no stretch. I have a review on my YouTube channel - YourFavoriteMadison
I am 5’7
- HAHeather A.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 starsNot a good fit
Not a good fit for curvy body type